- Mouse pads as Christmas gifts? I like the fact that they're personalized, but how many people really NEED a mousepad? If you use one, generally you have it, and if you don't, well, you don't. I guess mousepad still screams "corporate goodie" to me.
- ooooh! stained glass cookies! what fun. (I tried making those as a child, but mine were always a royal mess, perhaps because the only hard candies we had were peppermints?)
- Gorgeous Advent calendar garland. Love this idea; maybe next year!
- a snail pincushion! how fun!
- super last minute gift for a college student/new apartment dweller. Love the bold color and clean lines.
- "During the holiday season, add decorations to the guest room area. I like to feature our most hideous ornaments and watch the ensuing exercise in diplomacy."
- giant knitting!
she's a linkagefreak! linkagefreak!
Um, yeah, so my sister kind of got "superfreak" stuck in my head this morning, and there it will stay until I've used up every possible permutation of it, I'm sure.
at 9:52 AM