sugar and spice and everything nice
So sorry I haven't had any outfit photos lately; the days when I've had a good outfit, I haven't time to take a picture. The rest of the time it's just been boringness. On the bright side, Christmas preparations are drawing to a close. Finished one formal last night; it looks lovely. Cut out the other, so I can spend all this evening sewing madly. But enough about me; enjoy some of the lovelies I've encountered today.
- Are these booties not the cutest things ever? And how easy would they be to make? After Christmas I'll have to try putting some together--talk about awesome shower gift! (Wouldn't a parent love to have four or five pairs of these in a rainbow of colors?) It would also be fun to make your own felt out of thrifted sweaters and then sew it into booties.
- Does this qualify as subversive knitting? If not, it's most certainly scary.
- These are really pretty, but too pricey for me to reconsider my current Christmas cardless status. (What can I say? I'm cheap.)
- Hmmmm. Maybe I need to give embroidery another try?
- I've linked to her before, but I think I'm going to be doing some copying. Specifically of the lights in a jar (I'd forgotten about that!) and the origami balloons. Love it!
- Someone linked to this site today, and I'm absolutely enthralled with the picture on ehr front page. I love the way she used the same image (a pink rabbit!) three times in different sizes. I also love the color of the light.