it's the little things that make me love you

  • I am in extreme danger of becoming addicted to bookins, and I haven't even gotten any books yet. I can hardly wait to get home and list some of my duplicate books; I'm also tempted to go to the bag day library sale tomorrow and stock up so I'll have more for swapping purposes.
  • these collages inspire me. When I cobble together clippings I'm very bad and don't corss-pollinate at all; I love the random images that somehow pull together and look beautiful. Side note: the anthropologie image of the girl in the cranberry print dress with mustard coat and blue tights? Doesn't it make you want to paint a room deep, deep peacock blue just so you'll have a place for one of those awful gold velvet couches you're always seeing at the goodwill? Or maybe paint the ROOM mustard and make the curtains red and have punches of blue everywhere.
  • I'm loving this post about best interior design photography books. It definitely has me searching the library catalog to find the ones I like.
  • has anyone read any persephone books? I keep seeing them on blogs, and they're so PRETTY, but I can't bring myself to buy them unless they're reallyreally good. Anyone?
  • love them. I'll have to try to make some out of thrifted scarves. Love pretty much everything on the site, actually, as well as the fact that many of their products are reclaimed.

Comments

Terri said…
Check out Bookmooch.com for trading books you don't want anymore!
Terri

Popular Posts