hooray for another snow day!

No work at all today! And church is canceled tonight, which means le husband and I get to spend the evening curled up being COSY. Did I ever complain about snow? I LOVE SNOW. Awesome stuff, piling up and keeping people indoors. So, on to the good stuff.
- It's enough to make me want to learn to crochet. Actually, I might pull out some books and try to figure it out today, while I'm sitting on the couch watching Les Miserables (the one with Liam Neeson). I don't promise to post pictures of the results, though.
- Speaking of results, I started knitting the koolaid yarn last night, and it looks pretty nifty. Maybe I'll pull the camera out for that.
- free patterns=awesomeness.
- How easy would these be to make?
Le husband just returned! Hooray! So I'm going to scuttle off and do snowy sorts of things, like making lunch and/or hot chocolate and maybe covering some throw pillows. Have fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm bookmarking that Burdastyle site. As a newbie sewer, I've found it really difficult to use the web (besides Crafster) as a resource so this is just perfect.

Popular Posts