if I surround myself with enough bright colors, maybe it will feel like spring

On the bright side, it IS above freezing today. I'm even wearing short sleeves at work! (With armwarmers, but still!)

I love bright colors
This is fabric that I bought on Sunday. I wanted whatever was left on the bolt; sadly there was only a yard. At sixty inches wide, I can still make something, though. Not the sundress I was hoping for, but I'm swithering between a pencil skirt and a very tailored fifties-style halter. Suggestions?

bright color-y-ness
These are part of my spoils from shopping on Sunday. I got each of these shirts (top to bottom: silk cardi, dolman-sleeve turtleneck, regular turtleneck, boatneck tee) for $1 each. I also got a pair of jeans for the same price, but they're going to take a tiny bit of modification.

Comments

I say 50s halter!

Popular Posts