dwadling is the most fun

I have today off, so I should be charging round, running errands, fixing the world, or at the very least washing the fortress of dishes that has accumulated in our kitchen. But I'm not. Instead, I'm sitting quietly, nursing my sore throat with lemon and honey tea, listening to Rabbit Fur Coat and looking at the fall collections. Some of them. Here are my favorites from rodarte.
f/w 07 rodarte show
1. I love subtle pleating, the neutral color, and the touches of lavender in the flower at the waist. Also like the idea of pinning a huge flower to the waist. 2. A sweater dress that somehow feminine and retro! Awesome! Also loving the mustardy gloves. 3. I love the contrast between the etheral dress and the very grounded but still lacy shirt. 4. Phantom flowers = awesome. Unfinish, floaty edges also = awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts