cheap thrills

I don't know if I'm a cheap date, but when it comes to cute clothes, it doesn't take much to thrill me. So when I get bored I go trolling through forever21's sale rack to see what's interesting.

First off, it's corduroy. I love corduroy. I think I need to make a bedspread out of the wondrousness that is corduroy. Next, it's not black. It has a pencil skirt, a mandarin color, and funky little cap sleeves. I'm thinking yellow tights, red flats, and maybe a red belt? Corduroy Shirt Dress, $15.99

Not sure about those rhinestones, but it's long. And I'm all about long right now. I love the planes, too. Kind of an industrial take on the birds trend we've been seeing for a while. Studded Airplane Top, $7.99


I'm not madly impressed with the construction on this--it looks a bit wonky in the picture. However, it's a black tunic. And I LIKE tunics. I would prefer it in a color, but still. With skinny pants and red boots? I could so deal with that. Sleeveless tunic, $8.99


Ok, this is one of those deals that I'm not sure if I like. However, I am entranced by both the sleeves and the color. Don't picture this with jeans; try it instead over a full, printed skirt with scarlet tights and little ankle boots. Fun, eh? Sort of urban meets little red riding hood. Woven athletic jacket, $9.99


Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the airplane top. That's a motif I actually would love to see more of.

Popular Posts