they called this "the bumblebee outfit"

'they And as descriptions go, I can deal with that. The whole thing was based around the stripy tunic; much to my suprise my husband encouraged me to buy it, despite his clearly stated earlier dislike for horizontal stripes. So I got it, and like it, despite my striking resemblance to a monopoly prisoner. (It has pockets!)
Please excuse the crazy eyes: when I get tired my eyes cross. Seriously. (No one believes me, but hello! We now have photographic proof!
yellow flowered scarf (in hair): thrifted
black turtleneck: thrifted
black and white striped vest: gadzooks
yellow pants: H&M
striped socks: gift
black flats: target (side note: cheap flats are my savior right now; I don't mind marching through salty slush because hello! They cost less than $10!)
red bracelet: thrifted
red heart earrings: target

Comments

Popular Posts