a quiet weekend

I know I've been lax in posting; I've been ill. I spent most of yesterday curled up on the couch acting pathetic and rotating between sleeping, CSI, and Smallville. (The latter I'd never seen before, and we think it's slightly cheesy, but man is that kid cute or what?) Fortunately I feel much better today; the headache is completely gone and the cold mostly so. (Did I mention that we had to sing in church yesterday morning and I was talking like a frog three days prior but I sang anyway? No word yet on what it sounded like. I'm guessing like a frog croaking in harmony.) So anyway, that's where I've been. Oh, I've also been knitting. Another friend is having a baby in March, so I'm doing some more wrap sweaters, this time in yellow and white because I don't know if it's a boy or girl.
I'm also trying to think of a major project that I can take with me for the twenty hours of driving I have in front of me over the coming weekend. (Hooray road trips with sisters!) I'm thinking if I can find the yarn I might start on the Matrix sweater requested by my brother-in-law.)
Also: I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA RIGHT NOW. We loaned it to said brother-in-law over the weekend and he hasn't given it back yet and I am about to DIE.)

Comments

Popular Posts