I love just browsing around etsy

It reminds me of a flea market, in many ways. There are lots and lots of things and many of them are kinda lame (to me, anyway) but there are lots of good things, too. And you have to forcibly restrain yourself from buying ALL the good things because the pocket book can't quite handle it.


"tea is my copilot" print. It's so very dreamlike. I like it.


Bicycle bowl. Wouldn't this make cereal seem that much cooler?


Toe tags. Hahahahaha. That's just funny. I want them for next Christmas.


Honey bee notecards. They're yellow! And have bees on them! I want to frame one of these and hang it on a black wall.



cups that snap together. That's just brilliant, although I'm not entirely sure why. It's not especially useful (although you can use the extra snaps to attach them to the wall) but it sure is niftycool.

Comments

Popular Posts