snow day inspiration

I wish I were snowed in at home; I have a sinking feeling that I'm going to be snowed in at work. But if I were at home? I'd want to do nothing more than create cool things, ot at least contemplate creating cool things before making myself hot chocolate and curling up on the couch to watch Roman Holiday. So, here's food for contemplation.

  • A playing card bouquet! Too, too awesome. Also note her use of pink and red.
  • Although I don't particularly need a tea cosy, I love how she made this one. Wouldn't those flowers look lovely on a skirt?
  • Make a few valentines for tomorrow
  • How easy would it be to make reversible hoods? Very easy, that's how. A fun addition to your winter-wear WITHOUT giving you hat hair!
  • Doesn't this make you want to start your very own house project? It's such a lovely house now that it's been taken in hand.

Enough of this! We get a snow day after all! I think I'll go home and sew some pillow covers, bake more cupcakes (for youth group tomorrow night) and maybe post some photos to wardrobe swap. Oh, and try knitting the koolaid yarn. Or maybe I'll chuck it all and watch Roman Holiday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That playing card bouquet is just too much - love it! These links are all so inspirational. I just love your blog.

Popular Posts