strangely compelling

What's your color IQ? Mine is 15. 

Comments

Christy said…
This is fascinating. I scored a 20 and I'm a little disappointed in myself. :-)
joy said…
Shockingly, I got a 24. I always thought I was nearly colorblind!
Jaime said…
I did that last week and got an 8. So interesting.
Anonymous said…
Ooooh! thanks for sharing. :D
Alex said…
I got an 8 and I'm wondering what I did wrong. This is strangely interesting. Does anyone even know how to get a perfect score? I thought mine looked pretty flawless when I was finished. Maybe they score it on how many tiles you moved and how long it took you too.
Rebekah said…
WooHoo! I got a 4!
joy said…
I can't figure out if a higher score or lower score is better.
fleur_delicious said…
wow, I got a 3. I found if I squinted, I could pick them out a lot easier.

joy - lower is better, apparently a 0 is perfect.

Popular Posts