wednesday wonderfulness, volume 12
So this will probably be short, but hopefully good.
- Prim Magazine. Another online 'zine, this one put together by a 14-year-old. But good, really.
- via gala: the selby. Photos inside the homes of amazing creatives. inspiration abounds.
- gorgeous sisters in an awesome hat.
- and a pattern to knit a similar hat. Also, an AMAZING mask.
- I have no idea if these are for sale, but add them to the enchantingly lovely nursery art list.
- this is why we love japanese craft mags. They know the value of whitespace.
- and a dress that makes me think of a giant box of marzipan. I MUST make myself a tutu, pronto!
- random: there's going to be a new character on Gossip Girl???
Ok lovies, must run. I've got to meet with a client and then go carve pumpkins. Lovely, no?